Alicia in Ojai

Thursday, March 15, 2007

YES!

So, I finally got my results when I went to get my stitches out today. The news couldn't be better! Not only was the lymph node negative for cancer, but it turns out the needle aspiration biopsy got all the cancer too, and they didn't find any from the surgery excision either! I'm just ecstatic, as you might imagine. I still have to follow up with the oncologist, and they will probably make me do radiation therapy for 5-6 weeks, but my surgeon said I will not have to do any chemotherapy. Just wanted to share the news! I want to thank everyone for their prayers and support, and let you all know I love you very much!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Been worried with no news.

    Lucky girl, so glad you are a lucky girl.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger chrisfr said…

    It's awesome news!

    You must be so relieved. I will make sure that everyone knows!

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Alicia Coral said…

    Yes, I most relieved! I just hope its everything I've been told. Thanks!

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Vincent said…

    It is good to read the last news, hope that everything turn to be as planned. Take care Alicia.
    Hope to see you soon.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Tom Chappell said…

    That couldn't be better news - Hooray!

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is a good news.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home